Blonyx Review and Discount Code

Blonyx HMB + Creatine Review
 

30 DAY REVIEW
   
 Rowan Minnion from Blonyx sent me a 30 day supply of their Blonyx HMB + Creatine for review. Upon the first day of getting the supplement I did a max muscle up video and recorded a personal best of 13, this would be the strength portion of the supplement review. Right from the start I was anxious as I had read great info and reviews from Blonyx and I wanted to see for myself. The taste was not good, I talked with Rowan and this is because there is only two ingredients in the supplement (HMB and Creatine) and nothing artificial to sweeten the taste. I liked the fact of there only being the two ingredients and was glad the company kept it this way, and the fix was easy as I would just add the small scoop to whatever juice or protein shake I was having, problem solved! Doing the Mixed Fitness Artist workouts are demanding and I did notice that I was less sore then prior to adding any extra HMB or Creatine to my system. I felt great over the past 30 days during all of the workouts and was able to perform at a high level. I did add some weight, I imagine water retention? The added weight was not a factor as my double unders, running time, bodyweight exercises, etc maintained or improved. The best performance example is at end of 30 days I added 2 more muscle ups to my previous personal record. Overall, if any athlete is looking to add any HMB or Creatine to their supplement supply I am confident that Blonyx HMB + Creatine is the best product you can get. Be sure to use discount code BlonyxMFA for 10% off.
Joel Forseth

 
Discount code: BlonyxMFA